1) BankingWith the coming of private, foreign banks and financial institutions like ICICI, IDBI and HDFC into banking sectors, banking as a career option has opened huge opportunities to youngsters.
2) Mutual FundAs an integral part of capital markets, mutual funds provide multiple career options to graduates of different background in public and private sector mutual funds.
3) InsuranceFind all about career options and opportunities in Insurance sector in India.
4) Chartered AccountancyChartered Accountancy/CA provides a variety of options ranging from joining a company or doing private consultancy in Financial Accounting, Auditing, Cost Accounting and Tax Management.
5) Cost and Work AccountancyCost and Work Accountants/CWA can seek to get employment in private enterprises, government sector, banking and finance sector, developmental agencies etc.
6) Company SecretaryA Company Secretary can aspire to be employed in public and private sectors banks, financial institutions, stock exchanges and company law boards.
7) Career in Capital MarketCapital Markets offer wide job opportunities for graduates and professionals as agent/advisor, share broker, fund manager etc.