The key success to build a perfect team is to execution of plans. An effective action always gives result when it executes well. The performance of employees always leads to success for any company or organization. The success of any organization also need how well the employees are motivated. One motivational factor for an employee must be by watching top level managers. The managers some times set example to boost employee’s moral by telling them their journey towards success and showing them the path of success. The team leader also plays an important role for the team’s motivation by communicating the message among the members.
There are just 5 ideas as follows which may work for you to build a best team at work.
1. Specific and objectives - The assigned task to the employee must be very specific. Each and every member of the team must understand and should have the knowledge about the objectives of the task assigned to them. The team members lead to success of the organization if they understand the objectives and the purpose of the work given to them. This keeps employees to feel comfortable and confident about their involvement to the overall success of the organization.
2. Performance Rewards – In every organization, employees work for their self interest and their interests come in their mind first. It is basic human character and no body is exceptional. So, they wish to get some rewards for their performance.
3. Right people for Recruitment – Recruiting right candidate are an important part for any organization’s growth. It really helps the senior personals in the work process. The benefits like on time work done, less conflicts within the team, smooth working process and co-operation among the members must be observed in the team. A unit of quality team members always produces quality work and ultimately increases the market value for the company.
4. Set basic rules for work – Set a target and dead line for each and every employee in work process so that each member must have better idea how much time to get that work done. Let them decide the priority for work but the mind set must be getting the work done in time. This process surly minimizes conflicts and useless gossips.
5. Appreciations & Promote Need – Appreciations always leads to good performance, so on the basis of performance it is necessary to promote employee at the work process. Assigning to supervise the task and guiding the same task assigned to the co-workers will boost the employee confidence and motivate other employees to show their ability. It is a better idea to drop an appreciation mail to all the employees and let them know that one team member has performed more than expectations.