Most of the institutes invites a lot of small, medium and large sized Companies for Campus Recruitment in which the company selects from among some of the students who are eligible and are right candidate for their job.
In such a situation, it is observed that many students become very confused with regard to the Company they should finally join from among the numerous offers they have received.
Various factors are responsible for this confusion - the biggest being the impressive presentations arranged by every visiting Company. In the midst of information overload, students may find it impossible to make a balanced decision - a decision that will affect their career paths.
In order to reduce this confusion, make a balanced decision and locate the best Company, students should work towards finding answers to some crucial questions. These include -
- The growth rate of the Company
- Its position in the market
- The Company's selection procedure and reporting system
- The position on offer including - the job responsibilities, role and opportunities for growth in the future.
- The place of work and the degree of traveling involved.
Before making a final decision, you must ask yourself
- whether you find the job content suitable?
- Do you see yourself liking what you are going to do?
- Would you be able to fill the role being offered to you effectively?
- You may also want to consider the size of the Company - small, medium or large.
The decision you take will effect your career and your future , so take your time and do your homework by finding out and researching the Company and its current position.