- Suits: Choose dark colors like black, dark gray, charcoal or navy blue for a suit. One should avoid flashy fabrics.
- Shirts: One should wear good quality plain or striped full sleeved shirts in light shades. The best fabric for shirts is cotton. Collars should be stiff but comfortable.
- Ties: Color of the tie should match with your suit or your shirt. The length of the tie should end at belt line - no higher, no lower.
- Shoes: basic black or brown.
- Business Suit: Choose a conservative style jacket in a solid, basic color.
- Plain or striped full-sleeved shirts/tops worn with either solid/basic color/pin-striped formal trousers or skirts.
- Formal shoes/Slip-ons.
- Limited jewelry.